Innovation Pedagogy Intensive training
The intensive training for educators focus on the basics of the innovation Pedagogy as well as the new approach in learning and teaching. The training also discusses the new methods for assessment.Each participant generates a development plan in collaboration and under the guidance of our Innopeda experts.
- Introduction to Finland, the Finnish Educational System, Turku AMK (TUAS)
- Innovation Pedagogy Framework: main principles, cornerstones and innovation competences
- New Learning Culture and New Roles of Teacher
- Working towards the sustainable future
- Innovation Pedagogy in Action
Price: Contact us for more details
Extent: 5 ECTS, 135hours
Venue: At TUAS or client’s premises
Trainers: The trainers (two) are innovation pedagogy experts at Turku University of Applied Sciences.
Certification: Innopeda® in Teaching
All rights reserved.