INNOPEDA® Intensive Training
The objective of this training is to give participants competences to implement Innopeda® in their own work through study materials, personal development task and team-based activities. The training includes online activities.
Target group: teachers and managers in education, education planners, RDI personnel, or anyone interested in implementing Innopeda® in their organisation
1. Innovation Pedagogy: an Introduction
2. Innovation Pedagogy: New Learning Culture and New Roles of Teacher
3. Innovation Pedagogy Framework: main principles, cornerstones and learning outcomes
4. Implementing Innovation Pedagogy
5. Innovation Pedagogy in Action
Price: Contact us for more details
Extent: 5ECTS, 135hours
Venue: At TUAS or client’s premises
Trainers: The trainers (two) are innovation pedagogy experts at Turku University of Applied Sciences.
Certification: Innopeda® in Teaching
All rights reserved.