Innovation Pedagogy for Online Teaching
Online learning enables the development of innovation competences in online environments, thus supporting skills needed in national and international digital work.
The objective of this training is to give participants competences to implement Innovation Pedagogy in online environments through various methods and learning activities. The training focuses on developing an online course ready for implementation. The training includes study materials, personal development task and team-based activities.
- Innovation Pedagogy in Online Teaching
- Pedagogical planning of an online course
- Guidance in online teaching
- Assessment and feedback online
- Finalizing own online course
- Sustainable teaching and learning
Price: Contact us for more details
Extent: 5ECTS, 135hours
Venue: At TUAS or client’s premises
Trainers: The trainers (two trainers) are innovation pedagogy experts at Turku University of Applied Sciences.
Certification: INNOPEDA® in Online Teaching