Development Process — Making the Change
The objective of this training is to guide participants through a holistic development process to implement Innovation Pedagogy in their education institution. The Intensive Training is included in development process as well as the implementation and monitoring of the change. It may include staff exchange, site visits, process consulting and coaching.
Content and follow up during the process:
- Experiencing the authentic Finnish educational culture in Finland
- Creating a roadmap for development – Analysis of current situation
- Making the change – Conducting a personalized development plan at your institution according to Innovation Pedagogy
- Innovation Pedagogy intensive training in Finland and on client’s premises
- Adopting Innopeda as a pedagogical strategy
- Working towards the sustainable future
- Activating methods for making the change with Innovation Pedagogy
Price: Contact us for more details
Extent: The development process may vary from several months to two years
Venue: At TUAS or client’s premises
Trainers: The trainers (two) are innovation pedagogy experts at Turku University of Applied Sciences.
Certification: Innopeda® development process